Registration is OPEN!
- Another photography book to benefit working dogs and their humans.
- Registration is currently open
- For working dogs ONLY.
- There are 3 photo session windows: September - October, January 2024 - March 2024, & April 2024 - Mid June 2024
- There will be additional opportunities to register for the early spring window and the late spring/early summer window.
- If you are OUTSIDE of Seattle, and want to schedule a session, just send me an email!
Registration Options to Make Your Life Easier!
All options include registration for your dog to be featured in the book.
Outside of Seattle but still in Washington
Elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest:
Locations options are simply suggestions. If you have a special place that you would like to visit, just let me know. I am willing and able to travel.
Working Tails of the Pacific Northwest Limited Edition Coffee Table Book
- 60+ pages, featuring the tails of about 50 dogs of the Pacific Northwest
- 8"x10" Hardcover
- Beautifully printed on semi-matte 80# paper
- Lovingly photographed, written and designed by Holly Cook in the beautiful Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
- Working Tails of the Pacific Northwest is the third in a series of limited edition, hard cover coffee table books that highlight dogs of the Pacific Northwest.
- Features working dogs from all over the Pacific Northwest
- A portion of the registrations from Working Tails of the Pacific Northwest will benefit other working dog teams
- The books are professionally and lovingly designed right here in Seattle!
- The dogs featured in this book will all have a chance to be voted "Working Dog of the Year 2024", which includes an amazing prize package.
- 12 of the dogs (by popular vote) featured in this book will be featured in the 2025 Working Tails of the PNW Calendar.